What are Cookies ?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are sent back to the website at each subsequent visit or to any another website that recognizes them. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user’s device.
Cookies perform lots of different jobs such as: allow you to navigate between pages efficiently, remember your preferences and generally improve your experience. Due to their core role of enhancing or enabling usability or site processes, disabling cookies may prevent you from using certain parts of this Site. The categories of cookies used on this Site are listed below.
Why we collect information
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to deliver a smooth, efficient and personalized experience when on our website. This allows us to provide you with the information, services and features that are most likely to meet your needs.
We automatically track certain information about you, based upon your behavior on our Site. We use this information to conduct internal research on our user demographics, interests and behaviors, and to offer more personalized content.
The information we collect from you and about you is used as follows:
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented as optimally as possible for you, your computer and your web browser
- To measure and improve the website’s performance and usability, its contents, services and features as well as to personalize your overall experience
- To send you information based on your relationship or transactions with us, notify you about changes to our products or services, provide customer support and respond to your inquiries.
How can your web browser control cookies
The “help” portion of the toolbar in most browsers will provide information on how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to tell the browser to inform you when you receive a new cookie or how to disable cookies altogether.
What can you do to control cookies collected on this Site
- You can delete cookies after having visited the Site
- You can browse the Site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” in Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari)
- You can set your browser’s security controls so that all or certain cookies are blocked
Reviewing and changing your personally identifiable information
Please contact DEPHOS Software if you would like your personal information removed from our database. Please note that we will retain some of the information you may have requested us to remove for specific reasons, such as to resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
Furthermore, some information is never completely removed from our databases because of technical constraints and the fact that we regularly back up our systems. Therefore, not all of your personally identifiable information will ever be completely removed from our databases.
Conditions of use